How to partner with Yuk Yuk's for your next fundraiser!
Viewing posts in: Member Education
Take better photos with your phone or camera using these tips!
Inexpensive ways to thank volunteers.
Tips to help you retreat and regroup.
“Good leaders ask great questions that inspire others to dream more, think more, learn more, do more, and become more.” – John C. Maxwell
Good leaders empower their teams by asking for input. People feel more valued when asked their opinions. Questions are also away to connect with people and build deeper relationships.
I recently attended a website information session put on by REM web solutions. The following are tips about improving your website.
First thing, first: Content. Figure out what information you’re going to put on your site. Do your Research. Look at what other Kin clubs and service clubs have on their websites. Look at what Kin Canada and your district site promote. Make sure you’ll have the time to update content that requires it. TIP: Don’t waste time and space duplicating content that’s on KinCanada.ca. You can set up your pages to link to ours. We update our “Kin History,” “HREF & Bursaries info,” “About Us,” and member resources regularly.
Why create a social media presence:
- Build brand awareness – tell your community what Kin is about
- Establish your club and educate your audience
- Connect with donors, community, potential members, and other Kin clubs
- Promote events and drive donations
How to create a social media presence:
- Take a few minutes and make a social media plan – channel, content ideas, post frequency
- You don’t need to be everywhere – pick 1 or 2 channels that make sense. Facebook and Twitter are probably the best for club promotion. It’s better to do 1 well than 6 sporadically.