Are you looking to combine family and volunteerism? Starting a Family Kin Club may be for you!
Congratulations to the Ancaster Kin Club for becoming the first Family Kin Club in October 2015.
What is a Family Kin Club?
Open to adults and their children, Family Kin Clubs perform volunteer work through service projects, events and fundraisers. Clubs decide what causes to support based on the greatest need in their community.
- Become a member of Kin Canada and its national heritage.
- Give back to your local community.
- Engage in quality family time.
- Share and teach volunteerism to the next generation.
- Develop entrepreneurial skills.
- Learn how to plan successful events and fundraisers.
- Network with community leaders and other charitable organizations.
- Students can obtain their recognized volunteer hours.
- Connect with other volunteers across Canada.
Click here for more information about Family Kin Clubs and their structure.