Applications for the 2024-2025 school year are open October 1, 2023 until February 1, 2024 at 11:59pm Pacific Time (firm deadline).
To apply, please complete the fully online application in either English or French below:
Late or incomplete applications will not be considered.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-742-5546 for more information.
- Must be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident.
- Must be a full-time student in the process of graduating from high school or currently studying or registered at a post-secondary institution.
- Must complete the current application form by February 1. Bursary winners are notified before June 30 by their sponsoring club.
- Must not have previouly been awarded a Kin Canada Bursary.
- Will be evaluated on their community and school involvement, knowledge of Kin Canada and financial need.
The bursary application deadline is February 1 at 11:59 pm Pacific Time. The selection process is as follows:
Each club reviews all submitted application forms and selects one to be endorsed and forwarded to the Board of Trustees for review on or before March 1.
The Board selects a number of applicants to receive a bursary of $1,000 each, based on that year's contributions to the Hal Rogers Endowment Fund. The successful recipients and their sponsoring clubs are notified by June 30.
- Use this year’s application form
- Read and follow all instructions carefully
- Answer all questions
- Remember, scoring is based on both effort and content
- Ask for input from friends, parents, teachers, etc.
- Learn about Kin Canada from our website
- Research what the local or nearest Kinsmen, Kinette or Kin Club has done in your community
- Submit your application by February 1 and only submit once
For more tips on increasing your chance of success with scholarships and bursaries, check out the Kin Blog.