Are you looking to combine family and volunteerism? Starting a Family Kin Club may be for you!
What is a Family Kin Club?
Open to adults and their children, Family Kin Clubs give back to their communities through volunteer service projects, events and fundraisers. You decide what causes to support based on the greatest needs in your community!
- Spend time with your family while giving back to your community
- Teach the importance of volunteerism to your children
- Meet like-minded families and make life-long friends
- Develop event planning, fundraising, and leadership skills
- Network with community leaders and other charitable organizations
- Connect with other volunteers across Canada
- Utilize our Member Discount Program to save on entertainment and travel
Learn more about Family Kin Clubs!