Why create a social media presence:
- Build brand awareness – tell your community what Kin is about
- Establish your club and educate your audience
- Connect with donors, community, potential members, and other Kin clubs
- Promote events and drive donations
How to create a social media presence:
- Take a few minutes and make a social media plan – channel, content ideas, post frequency
- You don’t need to be everywhere – pick 1 or 2 channels that make sense. Facebook and Twitter are probably the best for club promotion. It’s better to do 1 well than 6 sporadically.